What Can my Business Do on Facebook?
This is one of the questions we receive the most, and here are some examples of how small businesses can utilize a Facebook Business Page. Facebook business pages provide a great forum for conversations and an avenue to receive ideas or suggestions from your customers. Additionally, Facebook offers the ability to create a mini-website which can include special offers, contests, surveys, or announcements. Your advertising can Inform, Persuade or Remind and we design customized
Our social media experts can help you establish your business objectives, identify your target audience, create engaging and share-worthy content and finally integrate your social media with all other aspects of your online presence.
- – Showcase Pictures and Videos
- – Dialogue with customers or prospective customers
- – Share unique experiences or customer success stories
- – Create dynamic surveys, contests or promotions
- – Request feedback about a new product or service
- – Harvest email addresses for future marketing
- – Create mini-websites with custom tabs
- – Share news about charity work or community involvement
- – “Crowdsource” ideas for your next product or design