1. EBoost My Biz guarantees that it will advertise your business under sponsored links of Google and front page of Google as long as customer agrees to terms and conditions of this contract
2. CANCELLATION POLICY: This contract can be canceled by either party for a full refund within the first two (2) business days of receiving of this agreement. After the first (2) business days this is a month to month contract. All cancellation will only be effective at the end of monthly contract. For Cancellation customer must terminate by written notice and fax to (951)736-9090.
3. By submitting this form to EBoost My Biz, you are confirming that you are authorized on behalf of Customer to enter into a legally binding commitment. Customer accepts the charges indicated on this order and authorizes EBoost My Biz to collect those charges.
4. This Agreement is predicated upon Customer’s continued adherence to our relevance policy. Customer must continue to provide relevant and comprehensive information that directly relates to the type of services promoted through the local listing. All phrases used for advertising must be relevant to the content contained within the local listing pages and to the products and/or services provided by the customer. EBoost My Biz reserves the right to terminate this contract and, optionally, provide a prorated refund, if Customer’s site no longer provides content relevant to the services listed in this agreement. EBoost My Biz also reserves to the right to cancel this Agreement if Customer’s site is found to contain pornographic content or if Customer’s site violates any local, state or federal laws.
5. If client chooses to replace the optimized business listing page designed, hosted, and created by EBoost My Biz with another website or page, then client indemnifies EBoost My Biz from any liability resulting from decreased.performance of any advertising implemented by EBoost My Biz on behalf of client. EBoost My Biz, at the client’s request, will direct the clicks from any advertising to the client’s designated web site. In such case, all.positioning guarantees offered by EBoost My Biz are null and void.
6. Small cities and low volume keywords may not be displayed by Google. EBoost My Biz is not responsible for any search terms not processed by Google, only for placement within the search results for terms processed by Google.
7. Client agrees not to take any action that will impair or interfere with the performance of any advertising implemented by eBoost My Biz on behalf of client. This includes clicking on or inducing any other party to click on any advertisements for client paid for by EBoost My Biz. If client takes any action that does impair or interfere with the performance of any advertising implemented by EBoost My Biz on behalf of client, all positioning guarantees offered by EBoost My Biz are null and void.
8. This Agreement shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California, and Customer agrees that in any dispute related to this Agreement, jurisdiction and venue shall be exclusively in the courts of the State of California , County of Orange.
9. If Customer is submitting this order via a checking account, then Customer authorizes EBoost My Biz to perform an ACH (eCheck) withdrawal for monthly fees required to continue service for as long as this agreement is in effect. If Customer is submitting this order via a credit or debit card, then Customer authorizes EBoost My Biz to perform a credit or debit card charge for monthly fees required to continue service for as long as this agreement is in effect. When you place this order or make multiple attempts at this order, you agree to waive any responsibility we may have for any overdraft charges as a result of your placing this or any attempted order(s).
10. The effective date of this Agreement is immediate upon submission of this order form and the email transmission of these terms and conditions to the Customer. These terms and conditions have been emailed to the Customer’s email listed in this agreement. Receipt of this Agreement by the Customer via email or fax constitutes acceptance to the terms and conditions stated in this offer.